Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Sam's Third Birthday Party

My nephew Sam had his third birthday party last Saturday. Happy birthday Sam. So I headed out to my brother's place just south of KC. It was a good time had by all. The kids especially had fun in the pool and with their new vehicle as can be seen in the photos. You can see also that the Grdat One still has his great looks in his self portrait. I also took the opportinity to start my project of reading as many of the historcal markers in the state that I can. This will take a lifetime probably. But it should be fun. The trip home wasn't nearly as eventful as last time. This is thanks to some good '80's music on the radio, some sunflower seeds, a big cup of iced tea and the open car windows. The best part of the whole thing was that I didn't have to get up early for work on Sunday. 'Till next time.-THE GREAT ONE

No comments: