Tuesday, August 16, 2005

District Conference in Olathe

Last week was the Kansas City District Assembly for the Nazarene Church. I was honored to be asked by my church to be a delegate for the NMI part of it. It was a great time. It was interesting to see more of the picture of things. It was another mile stone in my walk with the Lord. Hopefully this will, and I think it has andGod willing, open up some more doors for at my church, Topeka Fairlawn. One of the fun hightlights was Tuesday nights performance by Chaos on Wheels. They could do things with bikes that would but me into the hospital to try. Listening to Carlos Radi was also inspiring. His story about Guatamala still gives me goose bumps. God is great. Well until next time.-The Great One

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a really informative blog,.. look forward to reading more in the future.

Jon

cheap package web hosting.com