Saturday, August 27, 2005

Great Bend Fantasy Football Draft

Once again it is fantasy football time and once again me and Scott headed west for the draft.We headed out for Great Bend late in the Friday afternoon. After a three hour drive we made it out there justin time for some mighty fine grub. As for the draft I think we did very good. I hate to brag, but I think our team, Scott and Larry or S&L, will take the league. I would verry verry suprised if we didn't. Of course in our tradition of not doing the smartest things in the world we decided to drive back to Topeka at 2:00 in the morning. We rolled back in town at around 5:00 AM.

All in all it was a great trip. The best part I must say was the drive time, especially the drive home. There is nothing like some good old male bonding. Until the next adventure this is the Great One saying 'til later.- The Great One

No comments: