Friday, November 25, 2005

Turkey Day

Well it is all over. The eating( in my case way too much), the family gatherings and the football games. I am still full from all of the food I ate. The best [art I took a little home. Now it is officially Christmas season ( even though I have been listening to Christmas music the last couple of weeks). I even did a little shopping today. The rest of my Christmas shopping I will get done next week. To honor the Christmas season and all that it means, I plan on writing a series of articles on the different traditions of christmas. These will include the history of christmas, the christmas tree, what is advent, christmas presents, christmas carols, Santa Clause and a few others. If you got any ideas just let me know. I hope you too had good thanksgiving. 'Till next time. -THE GREAT ONE

No comments: