Sunday, August 12, 2007

NO MORE WRINKLES

MY IRONING LADY (GIRLFRIEND)

Well people my wrinkle look is out the window. I didn't even realize people noticed I was little wrinkled until recently. For some reason now people are telling me about all of these little faults i have (i.e. neck hair). Now this little problem is taken care of. I had to dig my iron out of the basement where it had been for years so that Christina could iron my shirts for me. The ironing board didn't even make the last move because of lack of use. I am one lucky man to find someone to do this for me (of course it makes her look good also). On a similar note me house is gradually but surly getting thoroughly cleaned. Let me tell you this hard work. It is a good thing I have a good crew to help me. But on a serious note I am lucky to have found Christina. She means the world to me ( and her kids too). 'TILL NEXT TIME.
THE GREAT ONE

No comments: