Sunday, November 11, 2007

WHAT A CHANGE!

I have got to get out of this habit of the monthly post. I promise it won't be so long between posts nest time. I have a lot of pictures I need to get up. Now for the excuses. Well basically i have been extremely busy. With the premarital counseling, the Axis retreat with the youth group and mom's various doctor's appointments just to name a few things. Oh ya I almost forgot the little thing of getting Christina moved into the basement and planning the wedding. So as you can see have had little time to do much. I am still adjusting to everything. But it will all come together.
On the flip side, I have been so blessed. I have great, beautiful lady who loves me and three great step children. Life couldn't be better as far as I am concerned. I even have a couple of new pets. At the beginning of the year I never dreamed of what the Lord had planned for me this year. Everyday is a new adventure that I can't wait to go on and now I have some to go this journey with. The Lord is good isn't He. By the way January 26th is the big day and I can't wait for it to get here. MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU 'TILL THE NEXT TIME.


THE GREAT ONE

No comments: