Wednesday, December 12, 2007

IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!





Christmas time is officially here. We finally got our tree and all the decorations up last weekend. It feels more like Christmas this year than in ever before. Of course most of this is that it is the first Christmas with my new family and I am soaking it all in and enjoying it. I will admit it took me longer than usual to get into the Christmas spirit this year. I let a few things get to me and bring me down. But I have decided that no matter what happens or people do I am not going to let it affect me. As one of my friends said I am not going to let anyone keep me from letting the Christmas joy come bubbling out of me. We all need to remember what this season is all about. It is not about us or even our families. It is about the birth of our savior Jesus Christ and all that He did for us. 'MAY GOD'S BLESSINGS BE WITH YOU AND HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS. 'TILL NEXT TIME.

THE GREAT ONE




No comments: