Monday, January 21, 2008

2008 GOALS

Well 2008 started about three weeks ago. So what are your goals for the new year? I have been so busy I haven't had much time to think about mine. But I have came up with a few:

  • To have a closer walk with God.
  • To be more disciplined with my bible reading/prayer life/devotionals
  • To be the best husband and father I can be.
  • To start working on the finances some.
  • To start preparing myself for my next career.

I know these are on the general side, but what can I say. My goal is to make progress in these areas, especially my walk with God. If grow in that, the rest will fall into place. It will be hard to beat last year, but I am confident that 2008 will be the best year of my life so far. MAY GOD'S BLESSINGS BE WITH YOU 'TILL NEXT TIME.

P.S. IT IS ONLY FIVE DAYS AWAY!!!

THE GREAT ONE

No comments: