Wednesday, February 06, 2008

SELF PITTY

As I was wallowing in a little bit of slef pitty yesterday, something came to mind that I heard Christina say the other day. You can't get caught up in your own story. And believe me I am one of the best to do this sometimes. But what does this realy mean?



For one it means you need to get past whatever wrong that you think someone has done to you. We like to let everyone know about our hardships that we are going through. It doesn't matter if it is a being treated unfairly, treated with disrespect a tragedy or whatever it is. If you don't get past this and forgive the person it will just eat you alive. So it isn't for the other person you do this, but yourself. We need to change the focus from ourselves to God. So how to you do this

First you must take it to God. He will carry our burdens and lighten our load if we let Him. He will give us the strength to move on and eventually heal. Ask Him to give you this strength. If it is a wrong someone has done to you forgive them and then pray for them. Lastly learn from the situration. What is God teaching you by going through this situation. Maybe in the future this will help you misiter to other people in the situation. Ask yourself how you can make things better instead of worse.

These were just a few things going through my mind yesterday. I did turn all of my worries over to the Lord. And to His glory my day turned totally aroung. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS HE HAS BLESSED ME. 'TILL NEXT TIME.


THE GREAT ONE

No comments: