Thursday, July 24, 2008

No Excuses








No excuses. That is the motto of Tony Dungy. So I will give none for not posting anything lately. That should be our theme in all of our lives. Especially when it comes to our faith and sharing it with others. What is holding you back.


I can think of several excuses I have used over the year and still use. I don't have the time. I don't know them well enough. I don't want to make them mad. I am not knowledgeable enough. I am afraid. That is really what it all comes down to, being afraid. Fear is the enemy's number one weapon. but why should we fear to tell everyone we meet about the great peace and joy we find in the great love that God has shown us. Jesus has the victory and so do we because of our faith in what He has done for us. 'TILL NEXT TIME.
THE GREAT ONE




No comments: