Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY EVERYONE! I have so much to be thankful for this past year. God has been so faithful to me and my family. That is the number one thing I am thankful for. He is always faithful even though we may not be. Thank you Lord for this. I am also thankful for my family. My awesome, beautiful wife who puts up with me and three terrific kids. I don't know what I would do with out you guys. But also I am thankful for my friends, the rest of my family, the job I have for the time being and so much more that I generally take for granted. God has provided all these things for me and has blessed me so much. So on this day not only remember all that you are thankful for, but also where all these blessing come from and make sure you thank Him. Thank you Lord for you have done for me and my family this past year. YOUR OBEDIENT SERVANT.

THE GREAT ONE

No comments: