Monday, January 04, 2010

A NEW YEAR

So the new year begins. Hopefully it won't be like last year. most of you who know me know some of the things last year brought so I am not going to go into details.Let's just so not much went as planned, but what usually does. Somethings I expected like loosing my job, some I didn't like just about everything else. All of the fires I have gone through this or are in the process of passing through had one thing in common. The Lord has been with me through it all. I don't know where I would be with out Him. He has been my strength and has taken care of us family this last year. I can't even say I did my part, because I didn't even come close to it.

So where to go from here? Well hopefully up, at least forward and definitely with the Lord at my side wherever the journey leads. I don't know where the Lord is leading me but, I am going to do my best to follow and serve Him loyally. That is my resolution for the new year.

Hopefully I will blog more in the future. Hopefully God will use me to reach someone through this blog. MAY GOD BLESS YOU UNTIL NEXT TIME

YOUR FAITHFUL SERVANT

No comments: