Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Great Garage Sale Adventure

It was that time of the year again- the Silver Lake garage sale day had arrived. So last Friday me and my friend Randi headed out for them. Terry C. was going to go, but alas he forgot about them and had made other plans. We missed haveing him along. It had been two years since the last time I had been able to go to them. Last year it fell on the same weekend that I went down to Promise Keepers in Oklahoma City. It was good time and I didn't even spend much money. It did make for a long and tireing morning. We probably walked a couple of miles and it was hot out. Sorry I have no pictures but Randi won't let me post the picture of her. Something about taking her picture that early in the morning with the hair and everything. 'Till next time.- THE GREAT ONE

No comments: