Saturday, May 30, 2009

UNCLE FRANK AND AUNT MARGRET'S 45 ANNIVERSERY PARTY

cousin Susan

Cousin Sharon and her boyfriend



Dinner prep


LonnJe and Sage




Frank and Margeret



The guests






Isn't this cute





Susan, Becky, Margeret, Frank and Sharron







Becky, Margeret, Susan and Sharon








Becky, Susan and Sharon










Kass throwing some horse shoes









Brian, my cousin Rob's oldest son











Scarry













The happy couple









The sisters, Mom and Margeret





Here are some pictures from my aunt and uncle's 45th aniversery party last weekend. It was fun seeing some of my cousins I hadn't seen in long time. This was the reason we went to Oklahoma. We wanted my mom to go maybe for the last time to my Aunts place. As you can see the cook was the scarriest person there. Sorry Susan! MAY GOD BLESS YOU 'TILL NEXT TIME!
THE GREAT ONE









No comments: