Sunday, January 17, 2010

40 BUT NOT OVER THE HILL
















Well I turned 40 today. It has been a great weekend. I got to spend it with the ones who matter most in this world, my great family. Thank you Christina for making me feel so special, I especially like the book you got me. God has blessed so much with you guys. I felt so much love from the people around me today. I had a constant stream of "Happy Birthday's" from people at church and Facebook. I think God knew I needed that because some of my extended family have left me out. I don't think I am quiet ready for God to do some weeding in that area yet. Hopefully one day though. I just felt God wrapped His love around me today. I thank Him for that. Now for the next 40 years! MAY GOD BLESS YOU 'TILL NEXT TIME.







YOUR HUMBLE SERVANT

No comments: